A national park is an area to protect the nature; Therefore any human activity should avoid any impact. A national park is not: An amusement park a zoo or recreational area!
Please follow the following rules:
1. No noise!
2. Do not feed, touch or chase any wildlife!
3. Never collect anything (except garbage and pictures) or take it out!
4. Never bring or even release any animals!
5. Do not dispose of garbage!
6. Do not make fire!
7. Drive slowly, if your muffler is modified, stay out! (speed limit is 60Km/h)
8. If you encounter wildlife, especially elephantson the road, stay well clear, stay in your car, keep the engine running, keep the lights on and back of if necessary. Try not to use a flash with your camera!
9. No car or motorbike racing!!!!